Rakan-rakan Blog

The Warmness On The Soul and M.I.A

|
Avenged Sevenfold. Dedicated to Jimmy Sullivan (R.I.P). Every songs by this band dedicated me in my life. Just sharing with my blog readers. Theres many mean in each of those songs produce by this band. I really fucking love those songs and I'll try to publish more lyrics by this band from time to time. Enjoy!




The Warmness On The Soul - Avenged Sevenfold

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make
and that feeling of doubt, it's erased.
I'll never feel alone again with you by my side,
you're the one and in you i confide.
And we have gone through good and bad times, but your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me, and your love's always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you. I give my heart,
'cause nothing can compare in the this world to you.
And we have gone through good and bad times, but your unconditional love was always on my mind.
You've been there from the start for me, and your love's always been true as can be.
I give my heart to you. I give my heart,
'cause nothing can compare in the this world to you.
I give my heart to you. I give my heart, 'cause nothing can compare in this world to you.




M.I.A - Avenged Sevenfold

Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun would never rise.
Living another day in disguise, these feelings can't be right.
Lend me your courage to stand up and fight.

The fighting rages on and on.
To challenge me you must be strong.
I walk your land, but don't belong.
Two million soldiers can't be wrong.

It's no fun, but I've been here before.
Far from home, and I'm fighting your war.
Not the way I pictured this, I wanted better things.
Some are scared, other killing for fun.
I shot a mother right in front of her son.
Take this from my consciousness, and plase erase my dreams.

Fight for honor, fight for your life.
Pray to God that our side is right.
Even though we won, I still may lose.
Until I make it home to you.
I see our mothers filled with tears.
Grew up so fast, where did those years go?
Memories won't let you cry, unless I don't return tonight.

So many soldiers on the other side.
I take their lives so thay can't take mine.
Scared to make it out alive, now murder's all I know.
Nobody tells me all the reasons we're here.
I have my weapons so there's nothing to fear.
Another day to take a life, but nothing real to show for.

Watching the death toll rise, wondering how I'm alive.
Strangers blood on my hands, I've shot all I can.
There are no silent nights, watching your brothers all die.
To destroy all their plans with no far for me.
No thought of me.

Walk the city lonely.
Memories that haunt are passing by.
A muderer walks your street tonight.
Forgive me for my crimes, don't forget that I was so young.
Fought so scared in the name of God and country.
Pecah Kaca Pecah Simen, Sudah Baca Harap Komen. :)

0 Commments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Photobucket
Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Checker